Major OEMs and many of the larger engineering companies in the region have partnered with us for new machine tool and retrofitting projects. In total we have completed several Motion Control Automation and CNC projects.
We take advanatage of Motion controllers offered by Siemens and some other suppliers
- e.g.The motion control tool kit includes autotuning, 2D and 3D plotting utilities, and sophisticated cursor and zoom tools that provide detailed system information to minimize integration efforts.
- Advanced diagnostics include program line identifier for a given position, path measurement tools, and peak position error reporting. Decrease development and setup times. Sealed stages protect against debris and dust.
- Direct-drive slotless motors are available for applications requiring high position and velocity accuracy. Motors can be sealed to meet IP67 specification.
- Ball-screw-driven stages produce high continuous force output capability and are well suited for vertical or continuous force applications.
- Engineered cable management systems ensure problem-free operation for the life of the system.
- PSO (Position Synchronized Output) provides the position of multiple axes within 50 nanoseconds of the actual motor position. Even at high speeds this means events such as firing a laser are accurate to within 0.15 microns.
- Interpolated motion provides higher fidelity motion commands to each axis, minimizing position error during movement.
- Sample rates of 20 kHz provide the basis for high bandwidth control loops, increasing throughput at the specified measuring tolerances.
- FireWire® provides plug-and-play scalability and peer-to-peer communications, greatly simplifying wiring and thus lowering integration costs and time.
- Software-based motion controller removes dependencies on PC bus. Therefore, as PCs increase in speed, the block processing time decreases, resulting in higher throughput. Commercial availability decreases lifecycle cost.